Coronavirus and TSA Events
UPDATE POSTED: June 2, 2020
Regatta Cancelled: The 2020 Chubb U.S. Junior Championship has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 outbreak. (posted by US Sailing on May 5, 2020)
The following changes have been made to the TSA Circuit dates:
- Spring Fling Regatta at LCYC is rescheduled for July 25-26.
- Chocopalooza Regatta at RCYC is rescheduled for November 14-15.
- Cannonball Run Regatta at PYC has been cancelled for 2020.
- Silly String Regatta at GSC is rescheduled for August 22-23. This is the weekend previously scheduled for Palacios.
- Roadrunner Regatta at AYC is rescheduled for December 19-20 and will include a TSA Alumni Line!! This will now be the TSA End of Year Regatta.
Please refer to the TSA website periodically. We will continue to modify circuit regatta dates as the host clubs adjust their calendars to meet requirements of the current health emergency.
Everyone’s concern continues to extend beyond the sailors to the membership of host venues, volunteers and RC, and the many people we come in contact with when we travel, eat out, stay in hotels, and then return home.
With more than 40 member clubs, Texas Sailing Association works to promote and coordinate sailboat racing in the southwest. As part of the US SAILING Association’s regional structure, TSA serves sailors in Louisiana and Texas. TSA combines with Central States Sailing Association and Sailing Association of Intermountain Lakes to form Area F, one of US SAILING’s geographic divisions. Club representatives compete each year in TSA events for the right to continue on to Area and National championships. TSA also provides local access to US Sailing services, such as racing judges and the protest appeal process. Explore our site to learn more about Texas sailing events and programs. We hope you can join us on the water soon!